Water Pipeline AWWA C200 Water pipe line is widely used in the following fields/industries:
- Hydraulic Power Station, Potable
- Water supply industry, irrigation penstock, Sewage disposal pipe line
With the ever-increasing demand and requirement on water transmission especially on drinkable water, we set up a totally new mill in 2010, which can make the following water pipeline:
- O.D.: 30 inch up to 130 inch
- Wall thickness: 0.25 inch up to 1.0 inch
- Type of Pipe end: Bell & Spigot End, Bevel end, Invert Bevel end
Coating and Lining Standard:
- AWWA C210: Liquid-Epoxy Coating Systems for The Interior and Exterior of Steel Water Pipelines
- AWWA C203: Coal-Tar Protective Coatings and Linings For Steel Water Pipelines-Enamel And Tape-hot Applied
- AWWA C222: Polyurethane Coating for The Interior and Exterior of Steel Water Pipe and Fittings
This mill has the following characteristics:
60′ single pipe length make the site construction 1/3 less than normal 40′ pipe length.
Compared with normal bevel end, Bell and spigot end make the site construction easier. We can make various types of bell and spigot end as users’ requirement/drawing.
The key factor for anti-corrosion is the surface preparation.
We set up an automatic interior and exterior centrifugal blasting line to clean the pipe surface so that the pipe surface profile comply with AWWA C210/ ASTM D4417 with anchor depth of 2-4 mils and the Degree of surface cleanliness comply with AWWA C210/SSPC-SP 10/NACE No. 2.
At the same time, this plant is equipped with a curing house, which can make the paint cure in a short time and allow the coating and lining application without limitation by weather. This makes the continuous coating and lining process and short delivery to come true.