Yaang Steel offer an extensive range of Seamless steel pipes for low and medium pressure service. Appication for heat exchange tubes, streaming tubes. In the main steel grade as GB3087-2008, ASTM A179, ASTM A192.
Steel pipes Size (mm):
- Outer Dimensions.: 10.3mm – 114.3mm
- Wall Thickness: 0.8 mm – 12 mm
- Length: max 16000mm
Application: for low and medium pressure boiler water wall, economizer, reheater, superheater and steam pipeline.
- GB3087-2008/ ASTM A179/ ASTM A192
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204/3.1B
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
Please view the real informations of the standard as below:
GB 3087-2008 is applicable to the seamless steel tubes that are made of quality carbon structural steels and used for manufacturing various low and medium pressure boilers.
ASTM A179/A179M, ASME SA179/SA179M is the standard applicable to Seamless cold drawn low carbon steel heat exchanger and condenser tubes.
The ASTM A192 belongs to the carbon seamless tubes, which is specially designed for high, middle, low pressure purpose in seamless carbon steel boilers and as super heater tubes.
- ASTM A192 —– American Society for Testing Materials standard
- ASME SA192 —- American Society of Mechanical Engineers standards
- Pipes are supplied with marking according to standard and customer request.
- Marking is paint on the ends of pipes.
- The same data, as well as additional information per customer’s request, is indicated on the bundle’s tags.
- Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with steel strip.
- Weight of bundle – up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
- Each bundle is furnished with three tags.