Yaang Steel offer an extensive range of Seamless steel pipes for high temperature and pressure service. High Pressure and Temperature Service Seamless Pipes are application for heating-pipelines, containers, coal-saving devices superheaters and reheaters of high temperature and high press boiler by the main standard GB5310-2008,GB9948-2006, GB6479-2000, ASTM/ASME A/SA213, ASTM/ASME A/SA335, EN10216-2,ASTM/ASME A/SA312.
- heating-pipelines, containers, coal-saving devices superheaters and reheaters of high temperature and high press boiler(P>=9.8MPa, T>450oC)
- GB5310-2008, GB9948-2006, GB6479-2000
- ASTM/ASME A/SA213 Gr. T2, T5, T5b, T5c, T11, T12, T17, T21, T22, T9, T91
- ASTM/ASME A/SA335 Gr. P1, P2, P5, P11, P12, P22
- ASTM/ASME A/SA312 Gr. TP304H, TP347H, TP310S/310H, TP316L, TP321H, TP317L, TP410/410S, TP420
- EN10216-2 Gr. 10CrMo9-10,13CrMo4-5,EN10216-2,P195GH,P235GH,P265GH
- O.D.: from 3/4 to 20 inch
- W.T.: 0.102 to 4inch (2.6 to 100 mm)
- Length: max 16000mm
- Pipes are supplied with marking according to standard and customer request.
- Marking is paint on the ends of pipes.
- The same data, as well as additional information per customer’s request, is indicated on the bundle’s tags.
- Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with steel strip.
- Weight of bundle – up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
- Each bundle is furnished with three tags.