Ring Type Joint Flange is a method of ensuring leak proof flange connection at high pressures. A metal ring is compressed into a hexagonal groove on the face of the flange to make the seal. This jointing method can be employed on Weld Neck, Slip-on and Blind Flange.
Standards: ANSI, MSS, API, AWWA, DIN, JIS, BS and GB.
Pressure classes range: from 150lbs to 2,500lbs.
Sizes range: From 1/2″ to 84″.
Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel.
Printing: Carbon steel and alloy steel with yellow print, black print, oil or zinc.
Packing: Plywooden case.
Standards, Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions of Ring Joint Facings
- Ring Joint Facings ASME/ANSI B16.5 & B16.47-1
- Ring Joint Facings ASME/ANSI B16.5 & B16.47-2
- Ring Joint Facings ASME/ANSI B16.5 & B16.47-3
- Ring Joint Facings ASME/ANSI B16.5 & B16.47-4