SSAW pipe is made of hot rolled coiled steel by automatic submerged arc weld under normal atmospheric temperature.
Spiral submerged arc (SSAW) is its forward direction and forming tube centerline hose reel molding angle (adjustable), side molding edge welding and weld them into a spiral, the advantage of the same specification to produce a variety of diameter sizes steel pipe, raw materials to adapt to a wider range, the weld can avoid the main stress force better, the disadvantage is the poor geometry of the weld length compared to the long straight seam pipe, prone to cracking, porosity, slag, welding partial welding defects such as welding stress was tensile stress state.
- Gas lines, Oil lines
- Hot water lines, Sewage lines
- Civil engineering and structural purposes.
- API Spec 5L
- ASTM A252-89, ASTM 53
- EN10217, EN10219
- GB/T9711.1,GB/T9711.2 or BS, JIS, IS
- API 5L: GR A, GR B, X42, X46, X56, X60, X65, X70
- ASTM A252 GR 1, GR 2, GR 3
- ASTM A53: GR A, GR B, GR C, GR D
- BS 4360: Grade 43, Grade 50
- EN: S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H
API 5L PSL1,PSL2 , API 5CT, ISO ,CE,EN 10204/3.1B
Out Diameter: 219-3200 mm
Wall Thickness: 5-30mm
In addition to above specification, the pipes can be produced according to customer’s requirements.
Coating mills apply pipe coatings to protect the line pipe from corrosion.
- HDPE: High-density polyethylene jacket pipe
- 3PE/2PE: PE anti-corrosion pipe three-tier structure
- 3PP/2PP: PP three-tier structure of anti-corrosion pipeline
- Pipe cement mortar lining