Northland Resources SA announced changes to the executive management team (the Management Team).
Northland is making organizational changes as a part of the Company’s new strategy, announced on June 30th 2014. The changes include a new organizational structure and a reduction in the size of the Management Team. The Management Team will consist of four positions, besides the Chief Executive Officer from September 1st 2014.
Mr Johan Balck CEO of Northland Resources said that “The new organizational structure further reinforces Northland’s focus on production. Through having supporting functions on site in Kaunisvaara, we improve efficiency and enable the production team to focus on the important goals of optimization and increasing production levels. With this setup, we will also be well prepared to finalize the second processing line and increase production when iron ore price improves. The management team will be reduced in size, but existing expertise will be retained within the company.”
The following positions will be included in the Management Team:
1. Chief Financial Officer Mr Johan Dagertun, currently holding the position as Vice President Financing and Business Control, will assume the role as CFO.
2. Chief Administrative Officer Mr Tomas Gustafsson, currently holding the position as Project Manager, will assume the role as CAO.
3. Chief Operating Officer Mr Johan Balck, in addition to his current position as CEO, will assume the role as acting COO.
4. Chief Technical Officer to be appointed.
The following members of the existing Management Team will continue within the Company:
1. Mr Hans Andersson, currently holding the position as General Manager Production, will assume the role as Mine Manager.
2. Mr Hans Nilsson, currently holding the position as Vice President Marketing and Logistics, will assume the role as Director of Marketing & Sales.
3. Mr Jari Vaisanen, will continue as Vice President Finnish Operations. Northland is looking over strategic options for Hannukainen, hence will Mr Jari’s role change.
4. Mr Klas Olsson, currently holding the position as Vice President Procurement, will assume the role as Manager of Procurement.
5. Mr Krister Winsa, currently holding the position as Vice President Accounting and Tax, will assume the role as Manager of Accounting & Tax.
6. Mr Manfred Lindvall, currently holding the position as Vice President Exploration, Technology and Energy, will assume the role as Director of Exploration and Senior Advisor.
Source – Strategic Research Institute
Zhejiang Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.nctv.net)