LSAW (Longitudinally Submerged Arc Welded Steel pipes) in leaflets plate as raw material, the steel plate in the mold or molding machine pressure (volume) into using double-sided submerged arc welding and flaring from production.The coherence of cutter head and plate clamping system guarantees the invariable parameters during the entire milling process; accordingly it ensures the milling quality and lays a good foundation for the success of subsequent welding.
Usage of LSAW steel pipes:
- LSAW Steel Pipe For Oil & Gas pipeline
- LSAW Steel Pipe For Construction
- Roller Pipe
- API Spec 5L
- ASTM A252-89, ASTM 53
- EN10217, EN10219
- GB/T9711.1,GB/T9711.2 or BS, JIS, IS
- API 5L: GR A, GR B, X42, X46, X56, X60, X65, X70
- ASTM A252 GR 1, GR 2, GR 3
- ASTM A53: GR A, GR B, GR C, GR D
- BS 4360: Grade 43, Grade 50
- EN: S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H
- API 5L PSL1,PSL2 , API 5CT, ISO ,CE,EN 10204/3.1B
- ISO9001:2008, ISO14000:2004
Size range by usage:
|Oil &gas pipeline||406-1524||6-40||8-12.1|
In addition to above specification, the pipes can be produced according to customer’s requirements.
Coating mills apply pipe coatings to protect the line pipe from corrosion.
- HDPE: High-density polyethylene jacket pipe
- 3PE/2PE: PE anti-corrosion pipe three-tier structure
- 3PP/2PP: PP three-tier structure of anti-corrosion pipeline
- Pipe cement mortar lining