There are more and more kinds of stainless steel flanges in the production process, for different kinds of flanges, installation methods are also different, then for everyone to introduce the correct installation sequence of stainless steel flanges.
- The stainless steel pipe or stainless steel pipe fittings contaminated before the stainless steel flange connection should be cleaned up.
- Stainless steel flanges are connected with a flange with grooved rings respectively.
- Flanging the ends of two pipes at 90 degrees. The flanged ends should be grinded in a flat and vertical manner without burrs, concave-convex or deformation, and the nozzles should be rounded with special tools.
- It can also be welded on the pipe with finished flanging short pipe.
- Insert the stainless steel sealing ring with O-ring on both sides into the flange with groove ring. The inner hole diameter of the stainless steel sealing ring is the same as the inner diameter of the pipe, and both are concentric circles.
- Connect the flange hole with bolts and connect the bolt assembly symmetrically.
- During the tightening process, the flanging planes of the two tubes are pushed along the axial direction, and the O-rings on both sides are uniformly compressed in a rigid contact and flexible sealing state, so that the joint is sealed.
Source: China Stainless Steel Flanges Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)