There are many processing methods for stainless steel elbows, many of which are mechanical processing. The most used ones are stamping method, forging method, roller processing method, rolling method, bulging method, stretching method, bending method, and combined processing method. . Stainless steel elbow processing and metal force processing are combined organically.
Here are some ways to share the processing of stainless steel elbows as follows:
- Forging method of stainless steel elbow: The end of the pipe or a section is punched by a swaging machine to reduce the outer diameter. The common type forging machine has a rotary type, a link type and a roller type.
- Rolling method: Generally, the mandrel is not used, and it is suitable for the inner edge of the thick-walled tube. The core is placed in the tube, and the outer circumference is pressed by a roller for round edge processing.
- Stamping method: The pipe end is expanded to the required size and shape with a tapered core on the punching machine.
- Bending forming method: There are three methods that are more commonly used. One method is called stretching method, the other method is called pressing method, the third method is roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjusting roller, and adjustment. With the fixed roll distance, the finished pipe is curved.
- Inflating method: one is to place rubber in the tube, and the upper part is compressed by a punch to make the tube protrude and formed; the other method is to form a hydraulic bulge, fill the middle of the tube with liquid, and the liquid pressure drums the tube into the required The shape, the bulk of the production of bellows is used in this way.
The processing method of the stainless steel elbow is mainly the above five methods, and everyone can choose the processing method suitable for their own processing.
Source: China Stainless Steel Elbows Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)