Seamless (SMLS) pipe is formed by drawing a solid billet over a piercing rod to create the hollow shell. Seamless Steel Pipe withstands pressure better than other types of pipe, which is why it is the favorable choice for oil and gas transportation.
The complex chemical and physical properties of the various grades of carbon steel pipe allow for a broad range of service usage. Yaang Steel has the right grade, size and price to meet your requirements including ASTM/ASME A/SA-106 Grade B/C and API 5L X- 42 thru X -70.
ASTM/ASME A/SA-106 Grades B & C are utilized for services ranging from structural supports to steam drum headers with temperature ranges up to 800 Fahrenheit while API 5L X Grades 42 thru 70 are utilized for the water and petroleum industry to transport liquids or as platforms on off shore rigs.
Heavy Wall Seamless Carbon Pipe Size:
1/2inch Nominal to 24inch O.D. Seamless Pipe
Wall Thicknesses – Schedule 40 up to 4inch
Standard Carbon Steel Pipe Specifications & Grades
- A/SA-106 – Grades B & C
- A/SA-53 Seamless – Grade B
High Yield Carbon Steel Pipe Specifications & Grades
- API5L Seamless – Grades B (X42, X52, X60, X65 and above)
High Yield Carbon Steel Flanges & Fittings
- High Yield Butt Weld Fittings: A- 860 or MSS SP75
- WPHY42 (Y52, Y56, Y60, Y65)
- High Yield Flanges: A-694 (F42, F52, F56, F60, F-65)
According to the purposes enumerated seamless steel pipe
- Seamless Carbon and Alloy Mechanical Tubing
- Seamless Carbon and Alloy Pressure Tube, all grades including T9, T23, T91, Multi-Lead Rifled
- Seamless carbon and alloy pressure pipe
- Seamless Quench and Temper Tubing
- Shapes: Squares, Hex, Combination Shapes (i.e. Round OD with Hex ID) and many other unique shapes
Steel Stand and Steel Grade
- Plain Carbon Grades 1012 to 1060 inclusive
- Popular Resulfurized and Free Machining Grades, including 1118, 1119 mod, 1137 and 1141
- Alloy Grades include the following: T2, T5, T9, T11, T12, T22, T23, T91, (T92 is in development)
- 15xx, 23xx, 4130, 41xx, 4140, 4141, 4340, 46xx, 48xx, 50xx, 5140, 51xx, 61xx, 6330, 63xx, 8617, 8620, 86xx, 87xx, 93xx 13 Chrome, 9 Chrome
Yaang Steel can produce a wide variety of shapes, including square and oval. If you don’t see the shape you need below, feel free to contact us. We have numerous mandrels and tooling that provide the flexibility to create your exact shape. And, of course, our shaped tubing can be produced in a wide range of grades and sizes to fit your need and your industry.
Production and Custom Steel Pipe and Tube Cutting
Whether your custom cutting needs require that your large diameter seamless mechanical tubing or your heavy wall steel pipe and mechanical tubing are in long form or short pieces, Yaang Steel has custom steel pipe and tube cutting services to fulfill your needs. Our state-of-the art sawing systems and our knowledgeable heavy wall experts can easily handle your custom cutting needs.
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
- How to packing the seamless pipes?
- Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with steel strip.
Weight of bundle – up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
- Each bundle is furnished with three tags.