Stainless steel tee is a chemical pipe fitting with three ports, one inlet and two outlets; or two inlets and one outlet. It has T-shaped and Y-shaped shapes, has equal diameter nozzles, and has different diameter nozzles. At the same or different pipeline collections. The main function of the stainless steel tee is to change the direction of the fluid.
Stainless steel tee general purpose in the branch of the pipeline, mainly used to change the direction of the fluid, used in the branch pipe of the main pipeline. It is easy to use and widely used in civil construction, machinery manufacturing, chemical industry, shipbuilding industry and other fields.
Classified by pipe diameter
- 1 Classified by pipe diameter
- 2 Classified according to the docking form
- 3 Classified according to the form of branch pipe
- 4 What is the molding process of stainless steel tee?
- 5 Stainless steel tee extrusion molding method:
- 6 Nine characteristics of stainless steel tee:
- 7 Stainless steel tee maintenance and maintenance:
- Equal-diameter stainless steel tee: stainless steel tee with the same diameter as the branch pipe.
- Reducing stainless steel tee: stainless steel tee with smaller pipe diameter than main pipe diameter.
Classified according to the docking form
- Butt-welded stainless steel tee: It is a stainless steel tee pipe welded after connecting with the connecting pipe.
- Socket type stainless steel tee: It is a stainless steel tee pipe fitting which is welded or welded after the connecting pipe fittings are inserted into the ends of the stainless steel tee.
- Ferrule type stainless steel tee: that is, each end is a ferrule joint, the stainless steel tee pipe fittings are inserted after the pipe fittings are inserted.
- Threaded stainless steel tee: threaded way to connect the stainless steel tee fittings.
Classified according to the form of branch pipe
- Positive stainless steel tee: It is the stainless steel tee pipe fitting of the vertical pipe of the branch pipe.
- Oblique stainless steel tee: It is a stainless steel tee pipe with a certain angle between the branch pipe and the main pipe.
Generally low-pressure stainless steel can be made on the pipe in the field, but the high-pressure pipe must use the finished stainless steel tee.
What is the molding process of stainless steel tee?
A. Hydraulic bulging of stainless steel tee
The hydraulic bulging of the stainless steel tee is a forming process for expanding the branch pipe by axial compensation of the metal material. The process uses a special hydraulic machine to inject a liquid into the tube blank equal to the diameter of the stainless steel tee, and the liquid in the tube blank becomes smaller as the volume of the tube blank becomes smaller and the pressure rises.
The special hydraulic machine is used to inject liquid into the tube blank with the same diameter of the stainless steel tee, and the tube blank is synchronously centered by the two horizontal side cylinders of the hydraulic machine, and the volume of the tube blank becomes smaller after being squeezed, and the liquid in the tube blank is The volume of the tube blank becomes smaller and the pressure rises. When the pressure required for the expansion of the stainless steel three-way branch pipe is reached, the metal material flows along the cavity of the mold under the double action of the liquid pressure in the side cylinder and the tube blank to expand the branch pipe.
Due to the relatively large tonnage of equipment required for the hydraulic expansion process, it is mainly used in the manufacture of standard wall thickness stainless steel tees smaller than DN400. The suitable forming materials are low carbon steel and low alloy steel with relatively low cold work hardening tendency. ,stainless steel.
B. Hot press forming of stainless steel tee
The stainless steel three-way hot press forming is to reduce the diameter of the stainless steel tee by a diameter of about three to the diameter of the stainless steel tee, and to open a hole in the portion of the tension branch; the tube blank is heated and placed in the forming mold, and A die of a tensile branch pipe is placed in the tube blank; the tube blank is radially compressed under the action of pressure, and the metal flows toward the branch pipe during the radial compression and forms a branch pipe under the drawing of the die. The entire process is formed by the radial compression of the tube blank and the stretching process of the branch portion. Different from the hydraulic bulging stainless steel tee, the metal of the hot-pressed stainless steel three-way branch pipe is compensated by the radial movement of the tube blank, so it is also called the radial compensation process.
Due to the use of heated stainless steel tees, the tonnage required for material forming is reduced. The hot-pressed stainless steel tee has wide adaptability to materials, and is suitable for materials of low carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel; especially stainless steel tees with large diameter and thick wall, which is usually used.
Stainless steel tee extrusion molding method:
- Prepare a stainless steel tube blank with a plastic film on its surface;
- Extrusion of the stainless steel tube blank of the product to obtain a semi-finished product of the stainless steel tee;
- Solid solution treatment, surface grinding and bevel processing on the semi-finished products of the stainless steel tee of the product.
Nine characteristics of stainless steel tee:
- The stainless steel tee has a thin and strong thin oxide film (self-passivation film) with corrosion resistance (oxidizing acid, organic acid, cavitation), heat resistance and wear resistance.
- Stainless steel tee has high corrosion resistance whether it is buried or used for pipeline connection. Therefore, it is more used in various water quality and can be effectively disinfected and sterilized. Even if it is immersed in water for a long time, there will be no rust and spots. It will not corrode and exceed the standard exudate, can keep the water pure and hygienic, effectively prevent the polluted water source, and can withstand the high water flow impact of 30 meters per second.
- Stainless steel tees have corrosion resistance because of the alloying elements contained in the steel.
- Stainless steel three-way corrosion test data shows that stainless steel pipe can last up to 100 years and does not require daily maintenance.
- Stainless steel tee has good performance, low price and low operating and maintenance costs.
- Stainless steel tee has excellent mechanical and physical properties.
- Stainless steel tee has good insulation performance, especially suitable for hot water transportation.
- The strength of stainless steel tee is very high, it is 2 times of galvanized pipe, 3 times of copper pipe and 6-10 times of PP-R pipe. It can withstand vibration shock well, with no water leakage, no bursting, fire prevention, Anti-seismic and so on, so it is very safe and reliable;
- Stainless steel tee has good frost resistance and heat resistance, simple installation and connection, light weight and good flexibility.
Stainless steel tee maintenance and maintenance:
Stainless steel stainless steel tees are used and maintained in a correct and reasonable manner, which can prolong the service life.
- Stainless steel tee ball valve, stop valve, gate valve only when fully open or fully closed, do not allow to adjust the flow, so as to avoid erosion of the sealing surface and accelerate wear. The gate valve and the upper thread stop valve have a reverse sealing device, and the hand wheel is screwed to the uppermost position to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
- Second, the long-term storage of stainless steel tees, should be checked on schedule, often the exposed surface must be kept clean, remove dirt, neatly stored in a place where the room is dry and dry, no stacking or open storage. The stainless steel tee is often kept dry and ventilated, the retainer is clean and tidy, and stored in an accurate storage method.
- When installing, the stainless steel tee can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection mode, and installed according to the position used. Under normal circumstances, it can be installed at any position of the pipeline, but it is necessary to facilitate the inspection of the operation. Note that the flow direction of the stainless steel three-way medium should be upward from the longitudinal valve flap, and the stainless steel tee can only be installed horizontally. Stainless steel tees should pay attention to the sealing during installation to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline.
Source: China Stainless Steel Tee Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)