DIN 17175 seamless tubes are used in boiler installations, high-pressure pipelines and tank construction and special machinery for both high temperature and high-pressure devices.
DIN 17175 alloy steel pipe is just a big class,and it has many classifivations. We mainly produce DIN 17175 ST35.8, DIN 17175 ST45.8, and 10CrMo910 steel pipes. These seamless steel tubes are just a big class,and it has many classifivations.
We mainly produce DIN 17175 ST35.8, DIN 17175 ST45.8, and 10CrMo910 steel pipes.
- DIN17175 St35.8
- DIN17175 St45.8
Chemical Compositions of DIN 17175 steel pipes (%)
Mechanical Properties of DIN17175 steel pipe
|Grade||Yield Strength (Mpa)||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Elongation(%)|
- Inner packing:Caps on two ends of every pipe
- Packing: Bare/bundles/crates/crate protection at the both sides of tubes or as per customers’ requirements .
- Surface treatment:Oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting.
- Marking: as per customer’s requirement
- DIN: Deutsche Industrie Normen (=German Industry Standard)