ASTM A179 Heat Exchanger Tubes, Seamless cold drawn low carbon steel heat exchanger and condenser tubes.
ASTM A179 covers minimum-wall thickness, seamless cold-drawn low-carbon steel tubes for tubular heat exchangers, condensers, and similar heat transfer apparatus. Tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be cold drawn. Heat and product analysis shall be performed wherein steel materials shall conform to required chemical compositions of carbon, manganese, phosphorus, and sulfur. The steel materials shall also undergo hardness test, flattening test, flaring test, flange test, and hydrostatic test.
Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tubes.
- Standards: ASTM A179/179M (ASME SA179/SA179M)
- Outer Dimensions.: 6.0mm ~ 114.0mm
- Wall Thickness:1mm ~ 15 mm
- Length: max 12000mm
- Application: apply to the heat exchangers, condensers and heat transfer equipment and similar pipe.
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204 3
- All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM Specification. The tubes Shall be Seamless and the testing shall be as per A 450 / A450M.
- Packing: packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles.
|Yield Strength (Mpa)||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Elongation (%)|