ASTM A106 / A106M is the specification covers carbon steel pipe for high-temperature service. These pipes are suitable for welding, bending, flanging, and similar forming operations.
ASTM A106 Seamless Pressure Pipe (also known as ASME SA106 pipe) is commonly used in the construction of oil and gas refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, boilers, and ships where the piping must transport fluids and gasses that exhibit higher temperatures and pressure levels.
Yaang Steel Piping stocks a full range of ASTM A106 / A106M in:
Grades B and C
NPS 1/4inch to 30inch diameter
Schedules 10 through 160, STD, XH and XXH
Schedules 20 through XXH
Wall Thickness beyond XXH, including:
– Up to 4inch wall in 20inch through 24inch OD
– Up to 3inch wall in 10inch through 18inch OD
– Up to 2inch wall in 4inch through 8inch OD
DN — Nominal Diameter
NPS —Nominal Pipe Size
carbon steel pipe, seamless steel pipe, steel pipe, Carbon steel pipe–specifications, High-temperature service applications–steel pipe
Packing: plastic pipe cap, plastic bag and steel strips bundled
Applications: petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction and more
- Application: apply to bending, curling and similar forming process .
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204/3.1B
- Steel grade: Grade A; Grade B; Grade C .
- Packing: packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
| C|| Si|| Mn|| P|| S|| Cr|| Mo|| Cu|| Ni|| V|
| A|| ≤0.25|| ≤0.10|| 0.27-0.93|| ≤0.035|| ≤0.035|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.15|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.08|
| B|| ≤0.30|| ≤0.10|| 0.29-1.06|| ≤0.035|| ≤0.035|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.15|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.08|
| C|| ≤0.35|| ≤0.10|| 0.29-1.06|| ≤0.035|| ≤0.035|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.15|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.40|| ≤0.08|
| Grade|| Yield Strength (Mpa)|| Tensile Strength (Mpa)|| Elongation (%)|
| A|| ≥205|| ≥330|| 20|
| B|| ≥240|| ≥415|| 20|
| C|| ≥275|| ≥485|| 20|